As the official club of Harvard alumni in Singapore, the objective of the Harvard University Association of Alumni in Singapore (HUAAS) is to advance the mutual welfare of Harvard University and its alumni in Singapore. Our motto is "Veritas Singapura" combining the ethos of our alma mater and referencing the national anthem of Singapore. The association's activity will be focused on three areas: Programming, Outreach and Structure.
- Programming - maintaining an active event calendar for social and professional development activities
Outreach - growing the number of active members in the Club year on year to improve the quality of relationships in the Harvard community
Structure - maintaining a dispersed leadership model allowing for broad participation from various segments within the Harvard community and alumni from the college and different graduate schools and divisions of Harvard University.
May 14 - We have moved; find us at Harvard.SG
We are in the process of streamlining our processes to serve you better. A couple of announcements:
- We have created a new website https://harvard.sg to provide you with a better experience navigating and sharing contents. The new site allows you to easily share contents to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit and via Email. The new site is still in beta. We will improve the site, and introduce more features taking your feedback as we go along.
- If you are a Medium user, you can follow us at https://medium.com/huaas as well.
- Also, some of you have feedback to us that you have not been receiving our newsletters. We heard you and so, we have moved to our own newsletter delivery system to ensure that our newsletters are delivered to you promptly. If you've received the newsletter we have sent out this morning (May 14, 2018), you're all set! If you haven't, please whitelist the domain harvard.sg and let me know at email@example.com
- We are working on bigger things and we are looking for volunteers to join the subcommittee to ideate and build stuff together. Please do reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Woo has been returned unopposed as Vice-President.
- Andrew Nai has been elected unopposed as Treasurer.
- Michael Koh and Titus Yong elected as Committee Members.
- New Harvard Graduates No Longer Eligible For Alumni Email Addresses As University Explores Alternative Services
- 800 Harvard Affiliates Sign Letter Rebuking ‘Anti-Israel Sentiment’ on Campus
- Anthropology Prof. Urton Stripped of Emeritus Status, Barred From Campus Following Sexual Misconduct Investigation